• Tél. : 33 (0) 437 905 000
  • Français
  • English



The latest measures about secondment in France

  • 10 July 2019
The decree of June 4 2019 applies the law “for the freedom to choose one’s professional future” of September 2018 and pursues a...

Is rent control coming back?

  • 5 July 2019
Implemented by the ALUR law in 2015 in Paris and Lille, and then cancelled by the courts in 2017, the rent control system...

Unexpected difficulties for expatriates returning to France in obtaining health coverage

  • 18 April 2019
Expatriates of French nationality returning to France as employees have their Social Security rights active and retroactive from their first day of employment....
Daniela D. 07/2019,
Italy9 July 2019

I want to take this opportunity to give Viry our special thanks during the whole process (which is quite stressful), she was very responsive, acted quickly, helped us a lot knowing the city and its particularities and we definitely had the best consultant we could ever have. She achieved all our goals and she really made the difference! If we are asked to recommend somebody with talent, commitment and professionalism, it’s Viry! Thanks for everything you helped us Viry!

Saranya R. 07/19,
India5 July 2019

Nikolay Bash was an excellent consultant and helped me a lot, throughout my immigration process. It went very smooth and whenever I had a struggle, he was there to help. I am so thankful for him and the entire team!

Rafael O. 06/19,
Brazil20 June 2019

I would like to register how I am  glad with your support, how you are friendly and always available.

Gustavo M. 05/19,
Italy15 May 2019

I would like to take the opportunity to thank you and Viry for all the support. Our experience with Home-Conseil was excellent, the full team (Viry especially), was very helpful, kind and pro-active. The whole moving process was very smooth with your support.

YES- you can visit France for 15 days max, for leisure or business purposes only (i.e. business meetings, discussions, etc.).
Yes- If she/he benefits from the accompanying family procedure, depending on the immigration process applicable to the employee. He/she will be entitled to work after collection of the long stay ‘D’ visa issued by the French Consulate in your country of origin and provided she/he obtains a resident permit afterwards.
No, it is not possible to use a French work permit in another EU member state based on the fact that each EU State is sovereign in this area. Therefore, it is at the discretion of each State to issue a work permit valid in this own country.

If you signed a French work contract, you must register to French health insurance (=Assurance Maladie) so that you can benefit from social protection.

In order to register, and depending on your place of birth, an apostil or legalization of your birth certificate can be demanded.

This authentication is therefore not a requirement for the work permit or resident permit application but it is compulsory for receiving the French health insurance card (=carte vitale).


As a member awarded with the EuRA Global Quality Seal, Home Conseil Relocation demonstrates a total commitment to Quality.